|This article is a work in progress!|
|Pages that carry this template may have issues that conflict with this wiki's manual of style. Our editors will fix these issues as soon as they are available. We apologize for any inconveniences.|
- She faces opposition from the nobility and the government
- Married through the first Princetrial, to Brannon Blonos, who became her prince consort
- Together they had Ambrosin Calore, later King Tirach of the North
- She was a famed warrior and diplomat
- She hid Norta's involvement in the Prairie wars with The Lakelands.
- Maintained shaky peace with the north, but built up Norta's army
- Expanded Red conscription to include females and any Silver woman who wanted to join
- Her only child did not inherit her Burner abilities, and she upheld her father's decree of succession
- Her brother remained her heir until he died in a Red uprising in Harbor Bay
- Red uprisings were gaining strength in Norta, the Lakelands, and Piedmont because Silvers were struggling to control the large Red population
Physical description Edit
Abilities and skills Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.