|This article is a work in progress!|
|Pages that carry this template may have issues that conflict with this wiki's manual of style. Our editors will fix these issues as soon as they are available. We apologize for any inconveniences.|
Caesarion Calore was the second King of Norta. His reign lasted from October 3, 37 to July 20, 44 NE.
- Historians said he could have arranged his fathers murder
- Had a hard time filling his fathers footsteps
- Focused more on the luxuries of the monarchy
- Began building the Hall of the Sun (the summer palace)
- He died at sea when his yacht sank off the Bahrn Islands
- People say he drowned due to the weight of his crown/jewels
- Others say he was eaten by a shark
- The sinking of his ship could have been orchestrated by those loyal to his father
Abilities and skills Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.