- The wife of Tiberias Calore II
- They had two children together, Caesar Calore II, and Julias Calore II
- Her reign as queen was very short, only 2 years
- After her husband died, Caesar became king, but he wasn't of age yet, so her and her mother-in-law, Princess Iranne served as his regents
- Her, the other Queen Regent, and Caesera Samos ended the civil ear led by Fyrion and his wife, Lady Crestina Titanos
- The cause of Caesar's illness was rumored to be becuase Irina and Tiberias were first cousins.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.