- A princess from the Lakelands
- The second wife of Tiberias the Great
- Together they had 3 children, Tiberias Calore II, Fyrion Calore, and Caesera Samos
- After Tiberias Calore II died, her grandson Caesar Calore II became king
- But, he wasn't of age yet, so her and her daughter-in-law Princess Irina served as his regents
- Her, the other Queen Regent, and Caesera Samos ended the civil ear led by Fyrion and his wife, Lady Crestina Titanos
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.