Template documentation (for the above template, sometimes hidden or invisible)
Copy the following code and fill it in accordingly.
| description =
| series =
| source =
| author =
| origin =
| cats =
| license =
What to put in the parameters
This is a list of what else can be entered for each parameter aside from the values given in the examples.
- Description: A short description of the image, preferably with some context.
- 1 for Red Queen;
- 2 for Glass Sword;
- 3 for King's Cage;
- Source: If taken from an official source online, state the title and include the link.
- Author: State author/owner of the image.
- Origin: If taken from other site, state it like so: [url Site Name].
- Cats: Subjects appearing on the image (e.g. Mare Barrow|).
- "Fairuse" for non-free images;
- "CC-BY-SA" for CC-BY-SA (used by Wikipedia and Wikia) images;
- "GFDL" for GNU Free Documentation License images;
- "PD" for Public Domain images;
- "PD-self" for Public Domain images uploaded by their creator;
- "Permission" for when the owner of the image has given full permission for it to be used freely;
- "Wikimedia" for images from Wikimedia;
- "None" for images with no license available.