- The son of Tiberias Calore III and Tarionne Osanos
- Married Nightingale Welle
- Together they had 5 children, Tiberias Calore V, Aerik Calore, Tiberiane Tyros, Tereza Calore, and Aerin Calore
- Was a general in the Nortan armies before succeeding his older sister, Queen Leonora
- Oversaw more than 30 years of war as king
- Toward the end of his reign began a clandestine campaign against the Lakelands
- He set up a spy network with House Iral to "infiltrate Lakelander strongholds, track troop movements, sabotage supply chains, and assasinate key figures within their government and military." Broken Throne by Victoria Aveyard
- His second son, Aerik, died in retaliation for one of the assasinations.
- After Aerik's death, he spent most of his time at the front, leaving his first son, Tiberias V to rule from the capital
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.